Z Series Medium DC Motor High Voltage DC Motor
The frame of this series of motors has six centre heights, ranging from 315-560 mm.
The performance, outline installation dimensions and technical requirements of this series of motors conform to the national standards (GB) and the International Electrotechnical Commission standards (IEC).
2. Conditions of use
1. This series of motors can be installed in situations with relatively harsh environmental conditions. But the correct cooling method and protection level must be selected to keep the inside of the motor clean.
2. The cooling air of this series of motors should not contain acids, alkalis and other gases that may damage the insulation and commutation performance of the motor.
3. If this series of motors are used in dry ships and humid tropical areas, and if there is salt fog and humidity in the working environment, an agreement should be made separately.
4. The rated power of this series of motors refers to the condition that the altitude does not exceed 1000 meters and the ambient air humidity does not exceed 40 ℃.
5. The power supply of this series of motors adopts static rectifier power supply, or DC generator power supply.
6. When the motor is powered by a static rectifier power supply, the pulse number of the rectifier should not be less than 6, and the peak ripple factor of the power supply should not exceed 10% under the rated base speed, rated voltage and rated load current.
1. The rating of this series of motors is continuous working mode (S1).
2. There are five standard rated voltages of this series of motors: 220V, 330V, 440V, 550V, 660V, and other voltages can also be derived, which need to be negotiated when ordering.
3. The basic excitation mode of this series of motors is separate excitation. The excitation winding has four lead terminals, which are divided into two groups. When the two groups are connected in series, the excitation voltage is 220V, and when they are connected in parallel, the excitation voltage is 110V. Other excitation voltage levels can be ordered when ordering. agreed.
This series of motors allows forced excitation, and the forced excitation voltage shall not exceed 500V. During strong excitation, the excitation current can slightly exceed the rated excitation current momentarily, but after the excitation current is stabilized, it must not exceed.
Z Series Medium DC Motor
Rated power 55kw - 1600KW
Rated voltage: Normal 400V, 440V, 660V
Protection class: IP23/IP44
Insulation class: F
Working system: S1
Packing type: wicker box/wooden box for fumigation abroad
Each series of motors
Our aftersales service